Don’t even get us started on the late-night-trip to the pharmacy the night before our flight to pick up those travel sized toothpaste tubes we forgot. Or, having to pack 2-3 travel sized tubes with us because we literally have no idea how long one of those tiny tubes will actually last. Add in a travel partner that forgot to pack toothpaste altogether (we’ve all been on both sides of that problem) and you have a travel-sized issue.
Nobody hates low quality, space swallowing, plastic waste inducing travel sized products with quite as much passion as our team. That’s why we made Refillable Toothpaste Tubes- we were dang tired of the alternative.
These toothpaste tubes solve all of our toothpaste woes, here are just 10 of the top reasons you should start traveling with Refillable Toothpaste Tubes.
- Single use tubes create extra plastic waste, particularly for just 1.3 ounces of paste.
- You can bring whatever brand/type of toothpaste you like to use.
- They eliminate a need to go to the store to get travel sized toothpaste.
- Toothpaste will not dry out inside, unlike silicone travel tubes.
- 1 and 2 week volumes make it easy to bring the right amount of toothpaste for your trip.
- They look and feel streamlined in your kit.
- They are reasonably priced and pay for themselves over a few uses.
- They are TSA approved.
- They are dishwasher safe.
- They are easy to refill.
- They will probably sell out, and we cannot count.
Go ahead and book cheap airlines you swore you would never fly again, just because they were the cheapest flight… But save yourself additional heartache and snag a set of Refillable Toothbrush Tubes before they sell out. Paste well my friend.