On-Grid™ Packable Duffle
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
The On-Grid™ Packable Duffle is a 25 liter weekender designed for travel and every day.
- Stows in its own front pocket for travel
- Built from durable, waterproof materials
- Built in adjustable shoulder strap
- Extra long main zipper for ease of access
- Anodized aluminum hardware
- Hidden loops for clipping on accessories
- Additional front zipper pocket organization
- Herringbone webbing throughout
Volume: 25 liters
Weight: 9.17oz (260g)
Unpacked Dimensions: 18 x 11.5 x 11.5in (45.7 x 29.2 x 29.2cm)
Packed Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.5 x 2.5in (19 x 14 x 5cm)
- 100D waterproof Robic® nylon
- UTS coating (adds up to 30% strength over traditional PU coatings)
- YKK® zippers
- Nylon herringbone webbing
- 210D nylon bonded thread with bartack reinforced construction
How weatherproof is the On-Grid Duffle?
The On-Grid duffle is built from waterproof materials and can resist very light rain. For more waterproofing, consider the Advanced Series.
Is the Shoulder strap included?
Yes, the shoulder strap is attached.
Does the On-Grid Duffle meet personal-item requirements?
Yes, the On-Grid Duffle can be be used as a personal item on most airlines.
Do On-Grid products have a warranty?
Yes, all On-Grid Series bags have a 1 year warranty.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including DMF which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
Built for versatility
The On-Grid™ Series is a line of minimalist, packable bags designed to perform anywhere, from the city to the mountains. Built from technical materials perfected for the outdoors with features engineered to streamline travel, On-Grid™ Series bags perform as beautifully as they look.
Everything you need, nothing you don't
Multiple zipper compartments, hidden gear loops, and versatile carry straps make the On-Grid™ Duffle easy to use and comfortable to carry.
Packs up small for travel
Packs into its own pocket for portability.
"Great minimalist duffle bag"
Just used this as my only bag on a 5 day trip and it worked out great!. The quality of craftsmanship is excellent for the price. Thinking of buying one of their backpacks now!
- Ramano (verified customer)
Solid bag, well made. Highly recommend.
- A.C. (verified customer)