Supply Chain Associate
LOCATION: Boulder, CO
REPORTS TO: Operations Director
START DATE: Immediate
Matador is seeking a Supply Chain Associate to coordinate inventory purchasing and transportation for our line of technical outdoor equipment. This role will implement the day-to-day operations of factory orders and international freight, and will help the team maximize opportunities through strategic implementation of our sales and operations planning.
The Supply Chain Associate will report directly to the Operations Director. This position carries a wide array of responsibilities and requires a motivated, highly organized, and creative individual willing to solve complex supply chain challenges that involve a lot of moving parts. Some of the responsibilities of this position are outlined below:
• Works to maximize in-stock levels across channels to achieve sales/inventory goals
• Develops an inventory buffers system and strategically allocates safety inventory worldwide
• Develops a monthly reporting system to monitor forecast-to-actual sales performance, communicates with departments to correct inventory positions as needed
• Works with sales department to free up inventory for opportunity sales
• Quotes, books, and manages the movement of international freight shipments
• Works with forwarders to ensure timely delivery and mitigate delays
• Maintains carbon offsetting program for international freight offsets
• Maintains landed costs reporting by accurately filing freight and duty bills
• Submits payment requests for inventory purchases to accounting team
• Communicate with all departments about shipment ETAs to inform new product launch dates
• Coordinates purchase orders with manufacturing partners, ensures timely delivery of all components to meet production schedules
• Maintains vendor contracts annually (i.e. Codes of Conduct, RSL, timeline commitments)
• Maintains accurate BOMs in inventory management system
• Works with QC Manager to coordinate quality assurance inspections
• Submits payment requests for inventory purchases to accounting team, and credit requests to manufacturers as needed
Reporting and Research
• Monthly inventory and freight spend reporting
• Quarterly import statements for international marketplaces
• Supply chain cost/time modeling projects as requested
• Regulatory research projects as requested
Location: Boulder, Colorado (Remote applicants will not be considered)
Matador offers competitive salary, healthcare, a very generous vacation policy, a great work atmosphere with free snacks, Kombucha on tap, ergonomic stand/sit desks, and great co-workers with a passion for travel and the outdoors.
Colorado salary range disclosure requirement: $55,000 – $85,000 annual plus bonus, depending on experience level and skillset.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Supply Chain Associate” along with your name in the subject line. We are not accepting candidates via recruiters. All applications will be reviewed, however, we may not be able to reply to every applicant.
Matador is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or any other protected characteristic.