UNITED STATES (CONTINENTAL U.S. + HAWAII)
The team at Matador is constantly evaluating available shipping methods to prioritize excellent deliverability rates and reasonable delivery timelines, while still offering an affordable shipping service.
Standard Shipping utilizes select ground shipping services including UPS and DHL. In many cases, USPS handles the final mile of delivery for these parcels.
Our standard shipping service typically takes 3-7 business days to reach you once the shipment leaves our warehouse. Shipping and delivery arrival times are estimates only and may change based on order volume or other circumstances, such as weather-related delays. If we encounter any unexpected delays in shipping, we’ll contact you via email.
• FREE shipping on orders over $50.
• $5 Flat rate on orders under $50.
3-7 business days after the shipment has left our warehouse.
Shipping to a P.O. box or APO/DPO? Shoot us an email and we'll be sure we adjust your shipping to USPS.
EXPEDITED SHIPPING (2-3 BUSINESS DAYS)
We use a FedEx 2-Day service for all orders placed with Expedited Shipping. Orders placed before 12p CST will ship same day Monday-Friday. Orders after 12p will ship the following business day.
As of 2021, FedEx has suspended money back guarantees on 2-Day Service, so we ask an additional business day for your package to reach you, just to be safe. We’ve found that 99% of packages are still arriving in 2 business days.
Cost: Calculated at checkout
Delivery time: 2-3 business days after the shipment has left our warehouse.
Please note: Expedited Service is currently unavailable for parcels shipping outside of the contiguous 48 states. We apologize for any inconvenience.
INTERNATIONAL (+ US TERRITORIES)
Shipping Description: We offer options for international shipping using DHL and FedEx services. U.S. Territories have the additional option to ship using USPS services.
Cost: Calculated at checkout
By checking out with any international shipping option on www.MatadorUp.com, the Buyer agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- Import duties and taxes to the destination country are the sole responsibility of the Buyer. Matador is, in no way, responsible for these costs.
- Buyer agrees to pay duties and all import fees associated with the shipment.
- If the buyer voluntarily refuses to accept the shipment due to the cost of import, specifically duties and/or taxes, Matador shall be allowed to withhold the shipping and fulfillment cost incurred on the order from the Buyer's refund. The refund will be processed when the return shipment has been received by Matador. If the return shipment on a voluntarily rejected order is not received, no refund is due to the Buyer.
- On rare occasion the post office in the destination country may require the recipient to contact them to arrange delivery or pickup. In this situation the buyer agrees to make reasonable efforts to contact the post office and clear the package for delivery or make the pickup.
- The Buyer agrees to these terms and conditions by placing an order with the International Shipping Option on www.MatadorUp.com
Unfortunately, we’ve been unable to find reliable shipping carriers to the following locations: Russia, French Southern Territories, South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands. We apologize for any inconvenience.