Free International Shipping Terms and Conditions
By checking out with the Free International Shipping option on www.MatadorUp.com, the Buyer agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1) Import duties and taxes to the destination country are the sole responsibility of the Buyer. Matador is, in no way, responsible for these costs.
2) Buyer agrees to pay duties and all import fees associated with the shipment.
3) If the buyer voluntarily refuses to accept the shipment due to the cost of import, specifically duties and/or taxes, Matador shall be allowed to withhold the shipping and fulfillment cost incurred on the order from the Buyer's refund. The refund will be processed when the return shipment has been received by Matador. If the return shipment on a voluntarily rejected order is not received, no refund is due to the Buyer.
4) On rare occasion the post office in the destination country may require the recipient to contact them to arrange delivery or pickup. In this situation the buyer agrees to make reasonable efforts to contact the post office and clear the package for delivery or make the pickup.
5) The Buyer agrees to these terms and conditions by placing an order with the Free International Shipping Option on www.MatadorUp.com