- Integrated drybag with fast access and full waterproof modes
- Magnetic latch for instant, one handed access
- Adjustable length for varying camera/lens combinations
- Top carry handle with integrated daisy chain
- Anodized aluminum carabiner
- Compatible with traditional camera straps
- Zipper pocket for lens caps, camera cards, or hand warmers (for maintaining battery function in cold)
- Insulative synthetic padding protects from bumps and maintains temps
- Hypalon™ reinforced anchor points and handle
- Designed specifically for mirrorless cameras and compact DSLRs with varying lens lengths
Follow this link for detailed sizing guide and use instructions.
Weight: 5.5oz (155g)
Dimensions: 11 x 9 x 0.8in (28 x 22.9 x 2cm), without camera inside
IPX6 Rated: Withstands water projected from powerful jets from any angle
- 420D PU coated nylon, DWR coating (PFC free)
- 40D exterior panels, DWR
- 50D ripstop, UTS sealed seams
- Hypalon™ rolltop bag liner
- 210D nylon thread
- Magnetic Fidlock® latch
- UTS coating (ultra tear strength): waterproofing and tear strength increase of 30%
- PU coating (polyurethane): durable waterproofing
- DWR coating (durable water repellent): water beads up and slicks off
Is the Camera Base Layer waterproof?
Yes. The Camera Base Layer is constructed with a drybag liner that can be rolled 3 plus times and clipped with the integrated snaps. For fast access that is less waterproof, leave the drybag liner top open.
Will the Camera Base Layer fit my Camera?
The Camera Base Layer fits most mirrorless cameras and compact DSLRs. For specific instructions on how to measure your camera and lens combination, visit the sizing guide.
What if the Camera Base Layer doesn't fit my camera after it arrives?
Not a problem! Contact email@example.com and our fast and helpful team will assist you in arranging a return or exchange.
Will the Camera Base Layer fit with a battery grip?
No, the Camera Base Layer does not accomodate camera bodies with a battery grip accessory installed.
Does the Camera Base Layer have a warranty?
Yes, the Camera Base Layer has a 3 year warranty, please read all instructions and disclaimers prior to use.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including DMF which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
Fast access + full waterproof modes
Integrated drybag lines the Camera Base Layer. Leave liner unrolled for fast access, or use the drybag snaps to roll and close drybag for rated waterproof protection. Insulative padding protects from bumps and maintains temps.
Instant, one-handed access
Fast, magnetic latch can be operated with one hand without looking for instant access.
Additional on-board storage
On board zipper pocket on back for lens caps, camera cards, or hand warmers (for maintaining battery function in cold).
"Best on the market"
This is the best camera case I've found for what I do. If you're often on the move in bad weather, this is it.
- Edward (verified customer)
"The best available"
This is the most versatile camera protection I've found for practical, real world outdoor use.
- Ellis (verified customer)