- Integrated dry bag with fast access and full waterproof modes
- Padded exterior protects against bumps
- Fully adjustable hook and loop closure for snug, dependable fit
- External zipper pocket for chargers and accessories
- Hypalon™ and bartack reinforced construction
- Top carry handle
- Designed specifically to fit most laptops from 13-16in (33.02-40.64cm), all manufacturers
Weight: 5.3oz (146g)
Dimensions: 13.2 x 10.2 x 0.15in (33.5 x 26 x 0.4cm)
IPX6 Rated: Withstands water projected from powerful jets from any angle
- Bluesign® 420D nylon, PU coated, DWR coating (PFC free)
- 40D softshell exterior, DWR coating
- 50D seam sealed liner, UTS coating
- Closed cell PE foam padding
- Hypalon reinforced high-cycle velcro
- 210D bonded nylon thread
- UTS coating (ultra tear strength): waterproofing and tear strength increase of 30%
- PU coating (polyurethane): durable waterproofing
- DWR coating (durable water repellent): water beads up and slicks off
Is the Laptop Base Layer waterproof?
Yes. The Laptop baselayer has a drybag liner that can be rolled 3 plus times before securing with the hook and loop closure. For fast access that is less waterproof, fold the drybag liner over instead of rolling.
What size laptop will fit?
The Laptop Base Layer will fit laptops up to 16" from all manufacturers. It also fits laptops as small as 13" because of the adjustable hook and loop closure.
Does the Laptop Base Layer have a warranty?
Yes, the Laptop Base Layer has a 3 year warranty, please read all instructions and disclaimers prior to use.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including DMF which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
Fast access + full waterproof modes
Integrated drybag liner inside the Laptop Base layer can be folded over for fast access, or rolled 3+ times before securing hook and loop closure for rated waterproofing. Foam padding protects from bumps and scratches.
Additional on-board storage
On board front zipper pocket for chargers, mice, or other accessories. Durable powermesh is stretchy, expandable, and secure.
Rugged, durable protection
Built from 420 Denier nylon with a UTS coating, the Laptop Base Layer is inspired by outdoor equipment and engineered to go off the grid.
Flexible frame suspension
The Beast18 features an innovative spring steel frame, which allows for both structure and packability. The flexible frame suspension provides comfort and torsion with movement, for an agile fit that moves with you and distributes loads evenly. When not in use, simply twist and fold the frame, and secure into the compression sack. The spring steel frame bounces back into its original shape when released.
Organization on the trail
The main compartment features an asymmetrical clamshell zipper, making it easy to access the larger items at the bottom of your pack. An oversized front compartment extends to the bottom of the pack, while a zippered pocket inside protects your smaller items. Safely store valuable items in the small interior pocket with keyloop.
"Exactly what I needed"
Well made and easy for travel! This sleeve slides out of my bag easily for quick access and the water proofing is fantastic.
- Chris S. (verified customer)
"Just what I was looking for"
A very functional stand-alone laptop sleeve/bag that can be used on its own, but is also form-fitting enough to fit into small backpacks as a protective sleeve.
- Mike D. (verified customer)