- Stows into its own front pocket for travel
- Multiple organization pockets
- Laptop sleeve (fits up to 16" MacBook Pro)
- Expandable water bottle pockets
- Built from durable, waterproof materials
- Herringbone webbing throughout
- Breathable shoulder straps
- Baffled zippers protect from weather
Volume: 16 liters
Weight: 7.5oz (213g)
Unpacked Dimensions: 10.5 x 17.5 x 8.5in (26.6 x 44.4 x 21.6cm)
Packed Dimensions: 6.5 x 6 x 2.5in (16.5 x 15.2 x 6.3cm)
- 100D waterproof Robic® nylon
- UTS coating (adds up to 30% strength over traditional PU coatings)
- YKK® zippers
- Nylon herringbone webbing
- 210D nylon bonded thread with bartack reinforced construction
Does the On-Grid Backpack fit a laptop?
Yes, there is a laptop sleeve against the back panel that can fit up to a 16" laptop.
How weatherproof is the On-Grid Backpack?
The On-Grid Backpack is built from waterproof materials and can resist very light rain. For more waterproofing, consider the Advanced Series.
Are the backpack straps padded?
Yes, the On-Grid Backpack has lightly padded shoulder straps for added comfort.
Does the On-Grid Backpack meet personal-item requirements?
Yes, the On-Grid Backpack can be be used as a personal item.
Do On-Grid products have a warranty?
Yes, all On-Grid Series bags have a 3 year warranty.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including DMF which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
Built for versatility
The On-Grid™ Series is a line of minimalist, packable bags designed to perform anywhere, from the city to the mountains. Built from technical materials perfected for the outdoors with features engineered to streamline travel, On-Grid™ Series bags perform as beautifully as they look.
Everything you need, nothing you don't
Laptop compatibility, expandable side water bottle pockets, and multiple zipper compartments for organization make the On-Grid™ Backpack a versatile carry option from city to trail.
Packs up small for travel
Packs into its own pocket for portability.
Blown away by the quality of this pack! Stuffed to it’s gills for traveling—no worries about damaging it. Comfortable, sturdy, stylish, and absolutely bulletproof!—packs down to size of bags of half the quality!
- Cameron M. (verified customer)
"Perfect packable backpack"
Does everything you need and packs away to nothing. The pack itself is durable, comfortable and water resistant. I love it!
- Chris H. (verified customer)