Freefly Packable Duffle
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
The Freefly Packable Duffle provides 30 liters of weatherproof space when you need it, and nearly disappears when you don’t.
- 30 liter capacity
- Weatherproof design with sealed seams
- Sealing zippers for weatherproofing
- Compresses for travel; invert into front pocket to contain straps or compress further using included mesh compression sack
- UHMWPE-reinforced wear panels for extreme durability, abrasion resistance, and tear strength
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Grab handles on sides and ends
- Rubberized carry handles
- Compression straps with side release buckles for carrying external equipment, securing to cargo racks, or converting to backpack carry mode
- Extra-long main compartment zipper affords large opening for easy access
- Weatherproof rear zipper pocket
- Mesh front zipper pocket
Not intended for submersion.
Volume: 30 liters
Weight: 8.5oz (240g)
Unpacked Dimensions: 22 x 11 x 8in (55.9 x 27.9 x 20.3cm)
Packed Dimensions: 3.75 x 3.7 x 5.5in (9.5 x 9.5 x 14cm)
- 70D Robic® nylon UHMWPE (ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene) reinforced ripstop, PU waterproofing
- 50D nylon mini ripstop, UTS waterproofing
- Internally sealed seams
- Number 5 YKK® PU coated sealing zippers
- YKK® ultralight, wide angle side release buckles
- 210D bonded nylon thread
- UTS coating (ultra tear strength): waterproofing and tear strength increase of 30%
- PU coating: waterproofing
Not intended for submersion.
How waterproof is the Freefly Duffle Bag?
Bags with Freefly in the name are built from waterproof materials, have sealed seams, and feature PU coated water resistant zippers. These bags are not designed for submersion, but they will protect from inclimate weather and are therefore considered to be weatherproof.
How do I pack up and stow the Freefly Duffle Bag?
We suggest folding the pack in thirds long ways and rolling up tightly from the side. Unzip the top closure so that air can escape as it is rolled up. Alternatively, invert into the mesh front pocket to quickly stow. For detailed instructions, the demo video below shows the full pack up.
Does this duffle bag have a shoulder strap?
Yes, there is an adjustible shoulder strap.
Does this bag have a luggage pass through?
Yes. You can buckle the compression straps to each other across the bottom of the bag to secure to luggage handles or strap down to racks.
Can this duffle be worn like a backpack?
Yes. The compression straps can buckle together on left side and left side to make two loops that can be worn like a backpack.
Does this bag have a warranty?
Yes, this product is warrantied for 3 years. Bags in and out of warranty are eligible for repairs.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including DMF which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
Waterproof materials, sealing YKK® zippers, and sealed internal seams provide dependable all-weather protection in a versatile, 30L hauler.
Extra-long main zipper for loading/unloading larger equipment. Compression straps unbuckle and configure for hauling exterior equipment, tethering to racks, or wearing as a backpack.
Compresses for travel
To stow, invert into the front pocket or compress further using the included mesh compression sack.
UHMWPE-reinforced high wear panels feature a practically infallible ripstop grid. Robic® high tenacity nylon paired with UTS waterproof coating enhances material strength an additional 30%. Learn more about UHMWPE.
Engineered for performance first
Boutique engineering that outperforms the big guys. If you know what you want, and care about how it performs, join a brand that shares your priorities.
Versatile carry formats
Carry by top handles, adjustable shoulder strap, or mate the side release compression straps to each other to carry in backpack format. In addition to providing conventional compression and exterior equipment hauling, the compression straps can be configured to mate over the top or underneath to secure to cargo racks and luggage handles.
"Love my new duffel"
This bag was so useful on my last flight. It fits easily in my luggage and has plenty of room to bring back extra stuff. Matador always delivers on the quality goods.
- Lydia (verified customer)
This got soaked on the cargo rack of my last trip but the inside was bone dry. It's also the best looking bag I own. I plan to buy two more for my husband and son before they steal mine.
- Addie (verified customer)